Archway Services Ltd (the specialists in contract scaffolding) are based in the Thames Valley and have been a major force in the scaffolding and temporary access market for over 30 years.
Our route to success has been driven by highly qualified and respected management - delivering consistently high standards of service with a full commitment at all times.
At Archway, you will find :
- Proven expertise in the scaffolding industry.
- A fully CITB trained and certified workforce.
- A qualified technical team who are able to support you through the crucial design, pre-planning and tendering stages.
- A transport facility that ensures efficient and safe delivery methods.
Our mission has always been to:
- Deliver the most innovative and cost efficient, up-to-date technical and commercial solutions to the individual requirements of our clients with no compromise to safety.
- Provide and maintain safe working conditions, equipment and systems of work for all our employees in excess of our legal obligations and in line with our Health & Safety Policy.
- Keep ahead of legislation changes, technical and commercial developments through membership to the National Access and Scaffolding Confederation (NASC) and affiliation with the Construction Industry Training Board (CITB) and the Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) with additional support from other professional sources of advice.
- Continue to design, plan and execute the work with the highest awareness of the potentially harmful affects that may impact on safety and the environmental consequences of our actions towards the general public and
- Recognise the need for sustainable development and continually aim to improve the environmental affect of its activities.